What is Flexiroam?
Flexiroam X is a microchip that attaches to your existing SIM card, so you don't ever have to find yourself hunting around for data solutions on your next trip.
Flexiroam tries to make your data roaming experience as convient as possible by providing a simple app that makes it easy for your to monitor your data usage.
All you'll need to begin is a starter pack. The prices for data can all be found in the Flexiroam X app that you can download from either the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android), but be sure to purchase your starter pack to experience the full benefits.
Pricing of data is either Global Data or Local Data, that you can find in the mobile app.
The difference between the plans would be as follows
- You can buy data that can last to up to a year (360 days).
- You can use the data you buy in any of the 100+ countries supported by Flexiroam
- You can make outgoing calls with your global data
- Data that you buy starts from the date of purchase
- It is generally pricer than local data due to having more country support
How Flexiroam Works?
Purchase a data plan.
Download the Flexiroam X app and install eSIM.
Find out if my device support eSIM.
Start plan and roam!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Flexiroam?
- How does Flexiroam work?
- What are the compatible devices for eSIM?
- How to install eSIM on my Apple iOS device?
- How to install eSIM on my Android device?